- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Single-story residence
- 12' Ceilings in Living, Dining Room, and Kitchen
- Master Suite with 10' Ceilings
- 9" Ceilings Throughout
- Energy Efficient Windows w/ 2" Faux Wood Blinds
- Gourmet Kitchen with Modern Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Frigidaire Appliances
- Custom Built-in Computer Nook with Desk
- Spa Inspired Master Bath with
- Double Vanities & 6' Garden Tub
- Faux Wood Plank Flooring in Main Living Areas
- Energy Star Amana Washer & Dryer included
- Convenient Parking in Front of each Villa
- 2 Car Attached Garage Avail on Select 2 Bedrooms
- 6,000 SqFt Community Center
- Cyber Cafe equipped with free WIFI and coffee bar
- Rustic, indoor fireplace with hearthside seating
- Expansive swimming pool with sloping entry
- Poolside Pergola
- Shaded Outside Patio Seating Area for Relaxing
- Outdoor Fireplace and Poolside Barbeque Grills
- 24/7 exercise facility with children?s play area
- Comprehensive collection of LifeFitness cardio and
- Free Weight Center
- Paw Wash for Pets and Super Sized Dog Walk
- Scenic Trails for Walking and Jogging
- Call for more information. Pets Accepted
- 2 pet max. Pet fee: $300 for 1st pet, $150 for 2nd pet Dogs Allowed
- Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
The Villas At Nature Walk
The Villas at Nature Walk bring luxurious living to multi-family housing. Our rental villas offer one story living, no stairs, front door parking, and million dollar amenities. The amenities include a huge 24/7 gym with separate areas for cardio and weight training exercises. Plenty of room to get a good workout in. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life with our nature trail, and enjoy the scenic views. Allow your furry friends to also stretch their legs in our massive fenced in Bark Park. Cozy up by the fire or throw a burger on the grill at our picnic area. All the conveniences of a rental lifestyle with the home touch!
Variable, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Villas At Nature Walk
The Villas at Nature Walk is a beautiful apartment complex! The facilities and grounds are maintained to perfection. It is truly a place to be proud to reside - I can truly see this as a place for long term residency. The management personnel are wonderful and show that the residents' needs and concerns are their top priority. This is really an exciting place to live!
Villas at Nature Walk has been a great choice for my husband and me. This is our first married-life apartment and it literally feels like living in a small house. Everything is good quality and spacious, especially the giant bathtub. The ladies in the office are the kindest I have ever met at an apartment and it doesn't stop once you have signed a lease. They make you feel welcome to stop by anytime. If we ever had a problem, which is nearly never, they were quick to fix it.
The Villas are beautiful, the grounds are well kept and the staff is friendly and caring to the residents. The one story design makes it seem like a home and not an apartment. The staff knows all the residents by name, including family members and pets. There is a beautiful dog park, resort pool and recreation/grilling area. The staff is also quick to address any maintenance concerns.
The office personnel are very accommodating. I love the location. The complex is located near main roads including I-565 which provides perfect access to wherever I need to go. Yet its far enough away to allow a great deal of peace and quiet.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Traveling from Huntsville West on I-565 take the Madison Blvd (Hwy 20) exit. Turn Left onto Zierdt Road. Turn Right onto Martin Rd. Property will be on the Right. Traveling East on I-565, take Exit 9 to Wall Triana Hwy. Turn Left onto Trademark Dr. Turn Left onto Martin Rd. Property will be on the Left.