Check Availability(256) 429-3037(888) 460-5472(256) 217-5078
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- No Weight Limit, Some Restricted Breeds, Fee $300 Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Garden tubs/Oversized closets
- Private patio/balcony access from master bedroom
- Full-size washer/dryer in every apartment home
- Storage closets outside every apartment home
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
- 24-hr. state of the art fitness center
- Garages Available
- Free expanded basic cable
- Boxing station
- New Providence School District
- Resort style pool with waterfall
- 24-hr. Maintenance
- 9-ft., cathedral or tray ceilings
- Preferred Employer Program
- Unlimited Pet Weight
- 2 Miles to Madison Square Mall
- 7 Miles to Downtown Huntsville
- Minutes from Interstate 565 & Rte 255
- Less than 10 minutes to Cummings Research Park
- Full Size Washer and Dryer In Every Apartment Home
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for Main Street Apartments
The friendliness of the staff and management. It seems as if they are really concerned with your well being as a resident of Main Street. That type of service goes a long way in my book and i am thoroughly pleased.
I do find that my experience living here is a good one thus far. I am really impressed with the quick responses that we get when we do have any maintenance issues. The staff of Mainstreet are very cordial and polite individuals, always entertaining and listen to you everytime. I love the spacious rooms and the overall grooming of the surroundings is commendable.
My overall stay at Mainstreet Apartments has been wonderful, but the only concern I have is parking. I think there should be improvements with better or assigned parking.
From what I've seen, the apartments are well kept. And the staff is amazing!
Everytime I need something fixed it is done by the next day, they keep it clean and always email us residents when something is going on or if there are any updates, the only complaint I would have is the parking availability.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Highway 72 West between Providence Main Street and Jeff Road.