- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- HD cable, internet and pest control included
- Secure gated off-street parking for loft residents
- Dog wash facility
- 24/7 Resident Conference Room
- 24/7 Resident Lobby
- Climate controlled interior corridors
- Climate controlled on-site storage available
- Covered on-site bike racks inside secure parking
- Covered secure parking available
- Extra quiet loft building
- 3rd floor Fitness center with glass garage doors
- Free wifi in public areas
- On-Site Management
- Package acceptance during business hours
- Panoramic views of Lakeview and Birmingham
- Pet friendly property
- Third floor outside pool and pool deck
- Extra large luxury oversized closets
- Extra large bathroom vanity countertops
- New washer and dryer included in apartment
- Balcony on every apartment unit
- Ceiling fans
- Deep kitchen sinks without divider
- Energy efficient
- Flagpole holders on each balcony
- Granite counter tops
- Island kitchen with buffet top
- Kitchen pantries in most rental lofts
- Loft units have 10 foot high ceilings
- Retractable kitchen sink faucet
- Units with either or both tubs and showers
- $500 pet fee / 2 pet max Pets Accepted
- $500 pet fee / 2 pet max Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$250 Amazon Gift Card with 2 Bedroom Move Ins *12 Month Lease Required *Must Take Possession by 12/30/2016.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Iron City Lofts
WELCOME TO IRON CITY LOFTS!
When you don't want to choose between a downtown lifestyle and a luxury downtown apartment, you want the new Iron City Lofts! These Birmingham, Alabama lofts are brand new construction and conveniently located off Red Mountain Expressway & Highway 31. We have apartments feature amenities such as 10-foot ceilings with stunning views of downtown and UAB from your own balcony, granite counter-tops, huge oversized closets, and hardwood flooring! Living downtown provides a wealth of entertainment just outside your door. Iron City Lofts is located in the heart of Downtown Birmingham in Lakeview, within walking distance to UAB, the historic Sloss Furnaces, Pepper Place, Bettola, Cantina, Oven Bird, the Rotary Trail, Trim Tab Brewery, Hop City, Ghost Train Brewery, the farmer's market, Sky Castle Gastro Pub, Hattie B's Chicken, Babalu Tacos & Tapas, Tin Roof music lounge and bar. Businesses that are walking distance to these new southside apartments are St. Vincent's Hospital, Brasfield & Gorrie, BBVA Compass, the VA Medical Center. These pet friendly luxury apartments offer a fitness center on the 3rd floor with glass garage doors that open on to the pool deck, secure bike storage, a swimming pool, a rooftop lounge, secure gated parking, climate controlled on site storage rooms and an onsite dog wash room. Discover what people are saying about new downtown apartment living in Birmingham that will inspire you. Rent your next new apartment on the southside in Lakeview at Iron City Lofts!
7 to 14 Month lease terms available.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Iron City Lofts
The property is spacious, peaceful and immaculately kept. Minutes away from downtown activities such as Railroad Park, Regions Field, Lakeview and everything else the city has to offer!
These apartments have it all! So close to Pepper Place, Lakeview, amazing restaurants and everything happening downtown! Not to mention the view is great, neighbors are all friendly and the apartments themselves are beautiful and spacious.
No hot water for 2 weeks upon moving in. Not enough sound proofing.
Awesome location. But the trash pick up schedule is terrible. At least 2 times a week the dumpsters around the building are emptied before 5am and it's ridiculously loud.
The construction of the building does not allow for noise free walking on all levels. You can hear people walking down hallways on your level and above you. You can hear all noises of walking above you in your apartment. You can hear all conversations in the elevator when it is three floors away from your level. Gated parking is a big plus to me. The outside traffic noises are hampered well.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call for Directions.